5 Tips for a Successful Trading Week
Here are 5 things to consider focusing on in the week ahead.
- Plan your day – Don’t even open your broker’s platform until you’ve drafted a roadmap.
- Anticipate, don’t react – Let price come to you. You trade on YOUR terms not because the market looks exciting.
- Set high standards and stick to them – You’re the type of trader who does what he says he will. No deviation.
- Watch the change in volatility – Summer can be very stop/start. Ensure you are properly calibrated to conditions and have reasonable price target expectations.
- No trade is often the best trade – A good week can mean staying out of trouble. The fat pitches will come soon enough.
Get Smarter About Trading
Join 5,000+ traders who subscribe to our Traders Mastermind daily email. Designed to help you cultivate discipline, momentum and consistency in less than 3 minutes per day.